|I am proud to list the following vendors and venues on this page. I have personally worked with them and would only suggest those people I feel comfortable with. If you contact them let them know you found them from my site. We all look out for one another and it's nice to know where you, our clients, came from!
Bands | Caterers | Cocktail Pianists | Guitarists | Photographers | Florists and Event Planners | Venues
- Wilson Stevens Productions - Where I got my start! If you're looking for a HOT band Kathy, Tim, and Justin have some great options for you. They have bands playing the latest dance music all the way to bands that swing! Why not put me and the band together? I've worked with bands before where we take turns throughout the night. It's quite a neat setup! Check them out and let them know you heard of them from me.
- Tastings Caterers - Husband and wife team John and Sue Zahner have put together what I believe is one of the greatest catering companies. Not only is the food and service great but they are equally nice people. Based in Framingham, MA they travel all over with their own grills (no joke) and their amazing homemade hand-made unique desserts. Give them a call today!
- Carl Wishneusky - Yes, he is my brother but, no, I am not just talking him up. Carl is an unbelievable pianist and has been entertaining for years like I have. He is currently employed on Princess cruise lines playing piano in many different areas. He could very well be playing anywhere right now! When his contracts are over he plays for people just like yourself. He is a great addition to your party!
- Dirk Litzner - Dirk is a classical guitarist and is great for your ceremony, cocktail hour, or both! He and I met at a party and I was really taken with his sound and personality.
- Ed Collier - A wonderful artist with a camera for a tool, Ed takes amazing photos of all types. Just like with everyone I work with I make sure character is good and I can say nothing but great things about Ed.
- Matt Teuten - Bring a new energy to your party with Matt Teuten. Matt has worked high-end gigs with me and has given a new feel to photography. Try his fashion photography setup and be a part of the action!
Florists and Event Planners
- Whim Events - A friend of mine, Natalie Pinney, is part of the bright duo behind Whim Events. Bringing contemporary and amazing style to your event all while providing top-notch service! Please let them you heard about them here and they will definitely take care of you!
- Contact me for more information on venues. I will need to know some information before I can help you choose your venue. To see venues I've played at before click here.